Monday, November 17, 2008

I do not care much for clubs and parties that do not involve networking but this weekened my boyfriend and his ex employees decided to get together at a club. Naturally I thought to myself "ughh" but I love him so I decided to go. When we initially arrived there were women scantily clad as they waited to hopefully get selected to go into the club. My boyfriends ex-employee was waiting for us at the door so we did not have to stand in heavy perfumed line.
We went up the elevator to arrive on the roof of the building which surprisingly is where the club is. It was actually really nice. This was not a social scene of women who looked really skanky and men who looked like they were on a mission to take them down. Instead of people humping eachother with clothes on they were actually dancing. The music had no words and people were actually standing around talking. It was actually my kind of scene.

No comments: